Print Quarterly, December 2016
The December 2016 issue of Print Quarterly includes several items relevant to the eighteenth century: articles concerning a redating of the Notomie di Titiano to c. 1685–90, a scrapbook in the Bibliotheca Thysiana in Leiden assembled in the late seventeenth or early eighteenth century, and a rediscovered drawing of 1669–80 by Jean Boulanger, as well as shorter pieces on the Dresden festivities of 1719 and prints and propaganda in the age of Napoleon.
Print Quarterly 33.4 (December 2016)
A R T I C L E S
• Monique Kornell, “A Dating for Domenico Bonaveri’s Notomie di Titiano,” pp. 379–91.
• Daphne E. Woutsa, “Exploring the Thysiana Scrapbook,” pp. 391–406.
• Angelamaria Aceto, “A Rediscovered Drawing by Jean Boulanger (1608–c.1680),” pp. 406–15,
N O T E S
• Madeleine Brook, “Constellatio Felix in 1719,” pp. 449–51.
• Philippe Bordes, “Prints and Propaganda in the Age of Napoleon,” pp. 453–55.
A full content list is available here»